Glass and Mirror Protector (60 ml)
R250.00 INCL VAT
- Protects all your mirrors and glass surfaces
- Ideal for glass shower cubicles, glass doors and mirrors
- Creates a hydrophobic (water resistant), invisible, ultra-thin coating
- Treated surfaces become stain resistant
- Prevents the forming of watermarks on surfaces
- Does not alter the surface’s appearance
- Easy spray-on application
- All natural formula
- No harmful chemicals
- Clean treated surfaces with a damp cloth
- Made in Germany
CrystalTech Nano Stain and Water Repellent | Glass and Mirror Protector Spray | Nano Liquid Glass Technology | Safe for all Glass and Mirror Surfaces | Protection from Watermarks | Stain Resistant
- PROTECT YOUR GLASS SURFACES & MIRROR SURFACES:
- Safeguard all glass and mirror surfaces by making them anti-bacterial, stain and water resistant.
- Prevents the forming of watermarks on surfaces.
- This hydrophobic solution creates a barrier against bacteria.
- NON-ABSORBENT LAYER OF PROTECTION AGAINST WATER:
- It forms an invisible layer of bonded Nano glass microscopic particles that repels water and prevent watermarks.
- It’s safe to use on all glass surfaces without altering the look and feel of the item.
- FORMS A DURABLE AND IMPERMEABLE BARRIER TO PREVENT STAINS:
- Preserve the new look of your glass and mirror surfaces with our stain blocking formula.
- Use it on your glass cubicles, glass doors and mirrors.
- You’ll discover so many uses and applications.
- SIMPLE TO USE FOR UP TO ONE YEAR OF PROTECTION:
- Ensure the surface is clean, then spray CrystalTech Nano Glass and Mirror Protector onto a dry micro-fiber cloth and wipe onto surface using firm circular motion until entire surface is covered and grey veil disappears.
- Avoid touching treated surface for 12 hours following treatment.
- After successful application the treated surface is protected from virtually all stains.
- ADVANCES IN SCIENTIFIC TECHNOLOGY MAKE IT POSSIBLE:
- CrystalTech Nano’s products were engineered using SiO2 (Silicon Dioxide), a liquid glass substance broken into Nano particles.
- When bonded, it forms a tough, ultra-thin shield, impenetrable by water and oil.
- It is Nano, so it is 5,000 thinner than human hair.
- All natural formula.
- No harmful chemicals.
- Wipe off most dirt and stains with a damp cloth.
- Made in Germany.
Buy CrystalTech Nano Glass and Mirror Protector now for ultimate protection.
- Apply in temperatures above +5°C.
- Do not apply at lower than 5°C or above 30°C.
- Apply coating in a well ventilated area.
- Apply to a clean dry surface.
- Shake well before using.
- Wear gloves when using product.
- Spray liquid onto dry cloth and wipe onto surface using firm circular motion until entire surface is covered and grey veil disappears.
- Avoid touching surface for 12 hours following treatment.
- Once completely dry the treated surface will be hydrophobic and stain resistant.
First Aid Measures
|GLASS & MIRROR LIQUID|
|General information||In case of accident or unwellness, seek medical advice immediately (show application instructions or safety data sheet if possible). Remove affected person from the danger area and lay down. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person or a person with cramps. If unconscious place in recovery position and seek medical advice.|
|Following inhalation||Move exposed person to fresh air. If not breathing, if breathing is irregular or if respiratory arrest occurs, provide artificial respiration or oxygen by trained personnel. Loosen tight clothing such as a collar, tie, belt or waistband. Get medical attention immediately.|
|In case of skin contact
|In case of contact, immediately flush skin with plenty of water for at least 20 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash clothing before re-use. Clean shoes thoroughly before re-use. Get medical attention immediately.|
|After eye contact||Check for and remove any contact lenses. Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 20 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Get medical attention immediately.|
|After ingestion||Wash out mouth with water. Do not induce vomiting unless directed to do so by medical personnel. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical attention immediately.|
|Most important symptoms and effects, both acute and delayed||Skin irritation, Eye irritation, Respiratory tract irritation, Headache, Impairment of vision, Nausea, Vomiting.|
|Dimensions||35 × 35 × 125 mm|